- Let’s start by getting into what you do. What would be your elevator pitch, to describe Information Security? Your current role?
- Can you walk us through a typical day at your job?
- On your website you describe yourself as a ‘digital anthropologist’ … what does that mean, and how does it relate to what you do?
- You mentioned computer to human interaction – let’s get into what that means
- What kind of additional education, certifications, or training have you done?
- How much do you interact with code in this position? What technologies and tools have you used?
- Tell us something you *don’t* particularly enjoy about your job or something you would like to improve?
- What’s something you wish you knew before starting your current role?
- What are some things Jr Developers should know or be aware of regarding security and infrastructure?
- What advice would you give someone wanting to go in this career direction?
Moodle LMS Tool – https://moodle.org/
You can reach us at email@example.com
Facebook: Junior Developer Toolbox